Features & Benefits:
• OBDII diagnostic full function
• Multiple car models (covering over 40 prevailing models from Asia, America and Europe).
• Support 4 Systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag.
• Basic diagnostic functions: read DTCs, clear DTCs, and read data stream
• Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
• Online upgrade, you can download the latest version anytime anywhere.
• Auto module search
• Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
• Supports vehicles 1996 & newer ( OBDII & CAN )
• Retrieves generic P0, P2, P3 & U0 codes,
along with manufacturer specific P1, P3 & U1 codes – both permanent & pending
• Read & Clear Check Engine Lights
• Turn off MIL & reset monitors
• Displays DTC definitions right on the screen
• View freeze frame data & I/M Readiness monitor status
• Display live PCM data stream & O2 Sensor test data
• Graph, record & replay data in full color
• Resets Oil Service Light
• Brake Pads Reset
• Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
• Code cause / solution tips guide users to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
• Retrieves vehicle information ( VIN, CIN and CVN )
• Display: 4.0” TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃
• Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
• Power: 9V -- 18V
• Operating current:150mA@12V(Typical)
• Power consumption:1.8W(Typical)
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are
operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by
the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of
the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently
performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures
necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification
number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
● Main Unit
● Hardcopy User’s Manual
● Main cable
● USB cable
● TF Card
● Nylon carry case
● TF Card reader