Is a traditional remedy extracted from medicinal plants, it is also effective in the following cases:
*Sinusitis and Colds
*Fever and headaches, Insomnia
*Athlete's foot, Injury, Paronychia etc...
-In case of colic: (stomach ache) A teaspoon in ½ glass of boiled water,
let cool a little before taking.
-Asthma: To put in lukewarm water morning and evening for two weeks (one glass to drink).
- Sinusitis and Colds: A teaspoon of the product to put in a glass of warm water and drink.
Put in cotton and apply directly in the nostrils or inhale the gas.
- Toothache: wet the cotton with it and apply on the part (tooth).
-Earache: Clean the ear well and put a drop; wet the cotton to cover the ear.
- Fever and Headaches, Insomnia: Put a few drops in the palm of the hand and
rub the forehead directly with it.
-In case of muscle pain: Mix with shea butter and massage in general.
- Athlete's feet, wound, tear, paronychia etc...: Soak in cotton and apply to the place.
- Temporary cough, throat irritation: a spoonful in ½ glass of boiled water, left to cool and drink.
USER ADVICE: CONSULT INSTRUCTIONS
CONTRAINDICATED: DO NOT USE IN PREGNANT WOMEN.
Developed from thousand-year-old recipes, this phytotherapy product is known for its analgesic,
entalgic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
It is also effective in the following cases:
-Insect bites, muscle and joint pain, pruritus and itching, respiratory tract congestion (colds),
sinusitis, cough (irritation).
This product relieves toothaches, colds, migraines, body aches, external hemorrhoids.
NB: Body application not recommended for infants.